Tips and Advice for Safe Airline
Travel with Your Child
Traveling by air with children has its own special challenges and hazards. The following links provide information and advice on a number of child safety issues, including unaccompanied child travel, and child travel information provided by some airlines.
- Airline Rules for Unaccompanied Children
- Top 10 tips for children traveling alone
- Top 10 safety tips for traveling with children
- Using child restraints on aircraft
- Traveling with Children II - Lavatory Adventures
- General cabin safety tips
If you have a chance, check out your what kind of special accommodations that your hotel may have for children. Whether youi are going to Belgium to book hotels in Brussels or to a motel just down the road, it helps to ask questions ahead of time.
http://airsafe.com/kidsafe.htm -- Revised: 19 June 2010